Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains how Phitomas Sdn Bhd, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates (“Phitomas”, “we”, “us”, “our”) will collect, use and disclose Personal Information that we obtain through the URL: www.phitomas.com (“Website”).
“Personal Information” refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact numbers, email address, mailing address, password and Internet Protocol address) obtained by us via your access to or use of the Website.
Your access and use of the Website (including providing of your Personal Information) constitutes your consent to the processing and transfer of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Third Party Web Sites and Social Media Sites
- The Website may contain links to other web sites hosted by third parties whose privacy practices may differ from us. We do not endorse or make any representations about these third party websites and will not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites, even if they appear as part of the Website. The Personal Information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by this Privacy Notice. If you link to or otherwise visit any these third party websites, please review their respective privacy policies.
- The Website may provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with us on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. Please review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact so as to ensure that you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
- We expressly disclaim to the maximum extent permissible at law any liability for the security or privacy practices included on or operated by the operators of third party websites and social media sites.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.