Infor CloudSuite Industrial Purchase Order Requisitions allow you to manually create a PO requisition, or the requisition can be created by cross-referencing from a customer order, transfer order, BOM, or job.
Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS)
Infor CloudSuite Industrial allows you to easily coordinate material purchases by providing online decision support that simplifies record keeping. Purchasing supports your company in managing its expenditures and reimbursing vendors promptly for services or goods provided. It helps you maintain control of inventory to enhance your company’s cash flow and shorten delivery times.
CloudSuite Industrial handles all types of purchases, including inventoried items, supply items, outside service operations pertaining to a manufacturing order, and subcontracted items that require components being sent to the vendor. Drop shipments can include specific locations other than the primary shipto address, such as various warehouses or customer locations.
CloudSuite Industrial’s purchasing module provides standard form reports such as purchase orders, acknowledgments, and order lists for purchasing personnel, as well as analytical accounts payable-related reports, including purchase order lists and voucher’s payable reports.
- Enter purchase orders, order receipts, and returns in real-time and let CloudSuite Industrial automatically calculate the adjustments to POs
- PO Tolerance for Inventory and Non- Inventory Items
- Purchase materials directly to a job
- Link a PO line item to a specific job requiring that item
- Issue materials to a work order when you receive items purchased directly to a job.
- Generate vendor purchase requisitions with approval limits
- Maintain Blanket Purchase Orders, supporting multiple delivery schedules and shipping addresses
- Buyer Home Page
- Store and track information about a particular item from a specific Vendor using Vendor/Item Cross Reference function.
- Specify multiple parts and delivery dates on purchase orders and include the vendor’s part number for crossreferencing.
- Access Vendor Performance information, the Vendor Communication Log, and a listing of vendor information for items purchased regularly. In this manner, you can ensure that you have selected the best vendor for each purchase.
- View the planned costs, actual unit costs, promise dates, and due dates for each line item.
- Place vendors on payment hold if their goods or services are unacceptable using the Payment Hold feature.
- Because a Purchase Order represents a contract with a vendor, Purchasing provides you with a utility for changing Purchase Orders and tracking the changes you make. Purchase Order Change Logs.
- Visibility into the lifecycle of a purchase order through the Purchase Order Document Lifecycle form.
Enter purchase orders, order receipts, and returns in real-time and let Infor CloudSuite Industrial automatically calculate the adjustments to POs.
Goods Receiving Notes (GRN)
Infor CloudSuite Industrial Goods Receiving Notes allows you to link a receipt to multiple purchase orders for the same vendor. The GRN lists which items and quantities have been received and when. This GRN can be sent to the Accounts Payable department and can be used in the matching process.
Once the supplier sends the invoice, this is matched to the GRN and purchase order. In addition to receiving under one GRN number, multiple receipts can also be vouchered under one voucher number during the voucher generation process.
- Consolidate multiple Goods Receiving Notes under one voucher
- Generate a Voucher for a specific Goods Receiving Note
- Create Goods Receiving Notes from Purchase Orders or Posted Receipts
- Create a GRN record when an Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) is sent by a vendor automatically
- Use in place of packing slip for three-way matching
You can consolidate multiple Goods Receiving
Notes under one voucher.