You will learn about:
- The process of a purchase order change in ERP system (SyteLine) from “opened” to “printed”
- Changing and Printing a Purchase Order
- Three SyteLine Forms: Purchase Orders, PO Change Orders, Change Order Report
What we will create:
- Modification based on an existing Purchase Order
- Printed report on the modification made
- Infor Cloudsuite Industrial /SyteLine version from 7.02 onwards.
Purchase orders are issued to vendors to place orders for supplies. Often times, a Purchase Order is modified to changes in demand and supply such as quantity, due dates and items. Further revision will occur. To track and manage the change, we use the PO Change process in Syteline.
In this quick tutorial, we will learn to manage PO order revisions in SyteLine ERP, and to print the revised Purchase Order.
- When a Purchase Order (PO) is first changed to “Ordered”, the change number is zero (0). This means that zero revisions have been made.
- The state diagram below illustrates the change status of a PO.