You can create a new BOM by copying it from another inventory item (which uses the current routing and BOM), another job, estimate job, or a production schedule item or release.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial General Ledger tracks financial expenditures within the company and generates financial statements and reports for management, auditors, and investors. The General Ledger is tied to other
parts of the system through the Chart of Accounts and the distribution journals. A Chart of Accounts is easily created to control how you want to report on your business.
Financial information collected during day-today operations is posted frequently to distribution journals. In addition to the distribution journals, there is a General journal that you can use to hold closeout and summary entries for year-end procedures.
You can also create user-defined journals — custom journals to store, retrieve, and track entries specific to your business. Unit Codes can be activated for each account in the Chart of Accounts, to collect key management data.
- Hierarchical General Ledger
- Multi-Calendars, Multi-Books
- Define a Chart of Accounts that mirrors your enterprise structure.
- Statistical accounts
- Ability to Define Control Accounts
- Dimensions and attributes for accounts
- Create recurring journals, reversal journals
- Allocation accounts
- By Percent
- By Fixed Amount
- By Variable or Statistical Account
- Upload Journal Data from External Sources
- Positive Pay
- Account Class
- Export results of queries to Excel, ASCII file, Clipboard
- Full G/L drill down to source documents
- Multi-site journal entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Global Banking Requirements
- Bank Transit Number
- Bank Identifier Code (BIC)
- Obsolescence and effectivity dates on GL accounts
- Excel Financial Report Writer
- IFRS Certified
- Cash flow analysis
- SEPA direct debit functionality
- Currency conversions
- Re-open closed years
- Security for out-of-period postings
- Multi-Site Ledger Consolidation
- Create your G/L reporting method (monthly, 4-4-5,13 Period)
- Cancellation Posting for Single Entry Accounting
- DAS2 Fiscal Reporting
- Supports Sun Systems Financials
- Supports Infor Global Financials (German market only)
- Ledger Dimensions for Analyzing Financial Reports
Infor CloudSuite Industrial General Ledger tracks financial expenditures within the company and generates financial statements and reports for management, auditors, and investors.
Other than inventory, no asset is typically larger than your Accounts Receivable (AR). Infor CloudSuite Industrial AR helps you become more efficient, thus having a positive impact on cash flow, reduction of bad debt, and improved customer relationships.
CloudSuite Industrial AR facilitates the process of applying receipts, allows you to view current account balances, and improves the communication between your billing, credit, and collection departments in real time. Payment information is tracked instantaneously, allowing you to gather statistical information about customer payment history which helps to improve customer support and cash flow.
With CloudSuite Industrial AR, you gain the accurate, real-time information you need to make immediate decisions about extending credit limits, collections, and managing a key component of your cash flow.
- Centralized or decentralized AR Cash
- Receipts that automatically post to Bank Reconciliations
- Consolidated Invoicing by period or group of shipments
- Multi-user Invoicing
- Credit management including customer and order holds
- Progressive billing
- Manage Surcharges
- Support complex invoicing terms
- 3 Tier Customers (Corp— Bill To, Sold To(s), Ship To(s))
- Dunning letters
- Finance charges
- Letter of Credit support
- Multi-lingual invoices, credit memos & statements
- Generate A/R invoices automatically from shipping activities
- Assign customer accounts to specific A/R accounts
- Report customer prepayment and automatically deduct the amount of the prepayment or credit from the invoice total.
- Generate credit memos from returns
- Create credit memos for price adjustments, then apply them to open invoices
- Import electronic payments from bank files
- Centralized Invoicing
- Processing of Chargebacks
Infor CloudSuite Industrial AR facilitates the process of applying receipts, allows you to view current account balances, and improves the communication between your billing, credit, and collection departments in real time.
Infor CloudSuite Industrial Accounts Payable brings world-class functionality and control to your cash management system. With features that streamline and simplify the critical daily tasks that make sound financial management possible, CloudSuite Industrial Accounts Payable helps managers stay abreast of critical cash positions to improve efficiency and profitability.
CloudSuite Industrial Account Payable’s rich connections to the entire suite of CloudSuite Industrial’s modules will give your payables process full, fast, and accurate financial and operational information to help you make better decisions and execute your business strategy more effectively.
- Centralized or decentralized A/P payments
- Consolidate vouchers (one voucher for multiple POs)
- Create recurring vouchers and specify the frequency
- Create vouchers automatically through POs/receipts matching
- Selective Auto Voucher of PO Receipts
- Enter voucher prior to PO receipt (Voucher pre-register)
- Vendor and voucher holds
- Manage Surcharges
- Remit-To vendors
- Minority Owned Vendors
- Vendor Debit Memos
- Electronic fund transfer payments with remittance advice
- Payment processing
- Track 1099 Vendors and Payments
- Multi-lingual vendor paperwork
- Assign vendor accounts to specific A/P accounts on the G/L.
- Write checks “on-the-fly” in support of immediate payment of invoices
- Alternate Exchange Rates