This course covers the how to create a stored procedure-based DataView, passing of starting and ending parameters to a DataView, adding a Secondary Collection to a Report Type form, adding a Sub-Report to a Report Type form, creating Report Criteria forms and creating Fixed form forward-facing reports.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend:
- System Administrator
- Introduction Data Views
- Opening Data Views
- Using the Layout Menu
- Using the Display Menu
- Other Menu Choices
- Copying a Data View
- Identifying Source IDOs
- Creating a new DataView from Scratch
8.1 DataView Setup Form
8.2 Adding IDO properties to a DataView
8.3 DataView IDO Setup Form
8.4 Apply a filter in the IDO setup
8.5 Add a second IDO
8.6 Modify the DataView to show single level results
8.7 Add another IDO and create new layout
- DataView Layouts and Styles
- Dynamic DataView
- Using IDO Method with DataView
- Creating DataView Report
- What a DataView is.
- Why you would want to use an IDO Method.
- What a Secondary Collection is and how to incorporate these onto DataView.
- What DataView reports are and when they should be used
- How to create a Report Criteria form.
- How to set up your input parameters.
- How to create an Event Handler to run the DataView.