This course covers covers the Infor framework architecture and basic system administration tasks, including: Editing configurations, setting up the Infor TaskMan service, managing background tasks, managing users and groups, creating audit trails, and working with various other system administration forms and utilities.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend:
- System Administrator
- Syteline System Admin
1.2 Syteline Configuration Wizard – Create Database
1.3 Configuration Manager
1.4 Service Configuration Manager
1.5 Syteline Version
1.7 Installed Product Base
1.8 Database Files
1.9 Database Maintenance
1.10 System Diagnostic Report
1.12 Licensed Management
1.13 User Maintenance
1.14 Electronic Signature
1.15 Audit Log
1.16 Background Task
1.19 Startup Method
1.20 System Recovery
1.22 Local System Preference
1.23 System Administration Home
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the benefits of using the Infor framework.
- Identify the components in the Infor framework architecture.
- Describe how to create databases.
- Describe how to edit configurations.
- Describe the processes used to set up the Infor framework TaskMan service.
- Describe how to manage background tasks.
- Describe how to manage users and groups.
- Explain the license management functionality.
- Describe how to enable audit logging and create audit trails.
- Identify the miscellaneous forms and utilities used with system administration.