This course covers the Mongoose Reporting methodology which includes FlexForm components, Report Type forms, adding images to a Report Type form, adding a Secondary Collection to a Report Type form, adding a Sub-Report to a Report Type form, creating Report Criteria forms and creating Fixed form forward-facing reports.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend:
- System Administrator
- Creating Report Type Form
1.1 Collections on Report-Template type forms
1.2 Selecting Report properties on the New Forms Wizard
1.3 Specifying report containers
- Adding FlexLayout components
2.1 FlexLayout regions
2.2 About the orientation, pack and align attributes
2.3 Edit FlexLayout Attributes dialog box
2.4 FlexLayout properties specific to Report Type Forms
- Using Secondary Collections
3.1 Understanding Collection hierarchies in Report Type forms
- Adding Sub-Report
- Creating a Report Criteria Form
5.1 Understanding bound and unbound forms.
5.2 Creating a Report Criteria Forms
- Creating a Report with IDO Collections
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- What FlexLayout components are and their purpose.
- What a Secondary Collection is and how to incorporate these onto reports.
- What a Sub-Report is.
- Why and when you should use a Sub-Report.
- How to create a Report Criteria form.
- How to set up your input parameters.
- How to create an Event Handler to run the form.
- How to create Event Handlers and Background Task Definitions.
- How to create a Report Type form using an IDO collection.
- How to pass parameters from a Report Criterial form into a Report Type form