This course provide a foundation in data management concepts and database systems. It includes representing information with the relational database model maintain databases , and database security and integrity.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend:
- System Administrator
- Database Management
1.1 SQL User setup
1.2 SQL Backup
1.3 SQL Restore
1.4 Reconfigure Multi-site after restoration
1.5 Maintenance Plan
1.6 SQL Log
1.7 Activity Monitor
1.8 SQL Agent
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Create Backups and Restore Databases, understanding the different recovery models
- Authentication and authorization of users
- Assigning server roles and database roles
- Multisite Replication rebuild after restore
- Implement automation of database management tasks
- Manage SQL Server Agent.
- Manage Job Schedule.
- Monitoring SQL Log and Activities.