- This course covers the infrastructure and functionality of the Application Event System. It includes hands-on practice designing and setting up typical system events such as email notifications, approval requests, and voting. This training is for versions: 10.18.00 and all previous versions. Previous course name: Infor Mongoose Guide to the Application Event System.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Join:
- System Administrator
- Application Event System Introduction
- Advantage of Application Event System
- Application Messages
- Notification Settings
- Application Event System Configuration
- Access As
- Event Handlers
- Event Actions
- Event Global Constant
- Event Trigger
- Suspended Updates
- Session Access
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Application Event System (AES).
- Describe the functionality of events and event handlers.
- Define framework events.
- Identify the forms used for the Application Event System.
- Define the purpose of an event global constant.
- Describe key concepts for creating custom events and handlers.
- Define the New Workflow Wizard.
- Discuss how event messages work with the Inbox form.
- Identify the forms used to track event system status.
- Explain how to set up an event that uses a prompt to request approval.
- Explain how to set up an event to add information to a record.
- Explain how to set up an event to request multiple levels of approval.
- Explain how to generate an event from within a form.
- List the steps for setting up external email.
- Match voting rules to their definitions.