This course covers the basic formatting options used to personalize forms in the system and includes instructions on how to assign formatting permissions, edit forms, as well as how to create components, strings, and event handlers.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend:
- System Administrator
- IDO Collection
1.1 Create New IDO
1.2 Add Tables
1.3 Add Properties
1.4 Add Method
2.1 Form Collection
2.2 Form Properties
2.3 Add Components
2.4 Component Properties
2.7 Component Class
2.8 Event Handler
2.9 Form Synchronize
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of the system data architecture.
- Identify how to assign different levels of form editing permission to specific users.
- Describe how to apply editing attributes to a form.
- Explain how to use the inherited attributes.
- Identify the how to create list sources, IDO list sources, and inline lists.
- Describe the purpose of validators and how they are used in forms.
- Explain how to create and edit strings.
- Describe how to add user-extended tables (UETs) fields and user-defined type lists.
- Explain how to apply an event handler to a form.
- Explain how to use FormSync.