Human Capital Management
**For U.S. Companies only
Because employees can be a company’s most valuable asset, Infor CloudSuite Industrial Human Resources (HR) provides a full range of tools to help you track all aspects of human resources. CloudSuite Industrial HR maintains vital data about applicants and employees and provides numerous standardized reports. The flexibility of CloudSuite Industrial Human Resources allows you to track as much or as little information as you require.
Because of its dynamic interaction with CloudSuite Industrial Payroll, the shared data between the two modules eliminates the need for repetitive data entry, and ensures consistency and accuracy.
- Record and track applicant information, interview notes, and results.
- “Hire” an applicant to automatically create an employee record
- Record and track employee performance, education, salary, attendance, seniority, and grievances
- Option to Mask Social Security Numbers
- Report and track accidents and workers’ compensation claims
- Track Recruiting Programs such as Application sources, Want Ad Usage, and Want Ads
- Benefits Management
- Bar-coded employee badges
- Regulatory Requirements (I-9 Documents, EEO Classes, Ethnic ID, Employment
- – Support for Rehire of Employee and Adjusted Date of Hire
- – Process Manager to help manage processes such as Onboarding and Offboarding
- – Supports reporting of Employee Injuries for Workman’s Compensation
- – Employee 360 – manage employees from a single form
- – Marital Status (Married, Single, Head of Household)